- Selection and Purchase of Equipment Customers have numerous options to perfectly customize the design of their OUTDOOR-FITNESS facility, fitness goals and work-outs, and at the same time – keep within their budget. There are over 50 exercise stations in the OUTDOOR-FITNESS Equipment line. Choosing a selection of five or more units provides a good introductory layout. The equipment is equally effective when installed as a cluster in a confined exercise area, set along a fitness trail, installed as an outdoor gym, playground, park, parcourse or as a fitness training area. Choose your own equipment, discuss your decisions with us or choose from one of our pre-made equipment packages
- Design and Layout Many customers will already have a specific idea of the exercise area they want to achieve. We are, however, available to discuss putting together your Outdoor-Fitness area. Our customer service specialists are happy to discuss each piece of equipment and its exercise values to help with the most effective choices of equipment for your fitness program and your outdoor-fitness area. We will also provide you with a formal written quotation confirming the costs of the equipment as well as shipping and delivery fees for what you are interested in purchasing for your Outdoor-Fitness gym, playground, park, and trail or training area.
- Installation Outdoor-Fitness Equipment is easy to install, Client have a choice to install the equipment following the guideline and instruction give or we can install the Equipment, although, because of its strength and durability, it is heavy and certainly requires some muscle power.
- Maintenance While very little maintenance is required, it is important that someone is responsible for regular inspections. Generally, it is a matter of checking the locking nuts and bolts. Should any equipment failure be evident, these issues will be covered
- Customer Service We recognize that the process of building a fitness installation is more than just purchasing the equipment. There are many steps and we will remain as a resource to you throughout the entire process and beyond. Our customers are the best means of promoting the equipment and spreading the notion of improved fitness across the country. We are here to support your program in any way possible.
- Warranty Every Outdoor-Fitness product is warranted against defects in material and workmanship 2 Years Warranty on plastic, rubber or composite parts, seats and fittings, bearings, clamps. 2 Years Warranty on main frame steel posts, welds, bars, steel structural equipment.
Head Office – Unit 6 Lyndhurst Discount Centre, Corner Pretoria and Modderfontein, Lyndhurst, 2192, Johannesburg
Business Development Manager Alica Burdina, +27 (0)11 346-2084/083 989-9491, email@example.com
CEO Neta Indig, +27 (0)11 346-2084/071 777-6666